My boyfriend and I spent one week at Crow How, and we really enjoyed our stay. It is all about quality and care! Comfortable bed, powerful shower, relaxing bath and selected toiletries in a quiet room is what you desire after tough hiking or long journey. The room has a nice view and doesn't share walls with others. Comprehensive and detailed travel guide makes our stay easy and simple.
The breakfast is good. The only downside is that the breakfast serving period is a bit short. it is between 8:15-9:15.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in a stunning rural setting in the historic Rydal Valley amidst the fells, this grand Victorian building was built as a farm house in 1848 from the stones of ancient Rydal Hall, before being converted into a Country Guest House in the early 1930's. Set in our own 2 acre gardens Crow How has been sympathetically renovated to provide you with a perfect base to explore the beautiful Lake District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Crow How Country Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crow How Country House Hotel Ambleside
- Crow How Country Guest House Ambleside, Lake District