Me and my fiance have just got back from 3 nights in ambleside at the hillsdale b&b and would recommend this to anyone we cant fault this in any way, It was very well located in the town of ambleside, george had great knowledge of the lakes and was there if you needed to ask any questions about anything. The room we stayed in was very clean and well presented with everything you needed, coudnt fault the room, shower etc was great, The full english breakfast was fantastic filled us up for the morning, all staff there were brillant thanks very much for a great break away before we have our baby thanks again george,lyndsey and emma you were all great :) xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming Visit Britain 4*Bed and Breakfast property, with free off-road parking for each room, is conveniently situated in Ambleside town centre in the very heart of the English Lake District, Wainwright's Walking Country. The beautiful waters of Windermere, Rydal and Grasmere are within easy walking distance as are the historic homes of Wordsworth, Ruskin and Beatrix Potter. Each room has been individually styled - as the B&B has been created from an original Lakeland Stone townhouse, so typical of Ambleside, no room is the same shape or size, but we hope that each one is as comfortable, attractive and pleasing as the next! All rooms have either a double or king sized bed, newly refurbished en-suite shower room and flat screen TV. Hospitality trays, hairdryers, wine glasses and corkscrew come as standard. Free wi-fi is available. Prices include a selection of breakfast choices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hillsdale in Ambleside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hillsdale In Ambleside Hotel Ambleside
- Hillsdale In Ambleside Lake District