“Highly recommended!”

Jintana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 122 Restaurants in Ambleside
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Jintana Thai Restaurant is Ambleside's newest and most popular Thai Restaurant, nestled in the centre of Ambleside in the heart of the English Lake District just opposite Zefirelli's Cinema. Open since late 2011, the restaurant offers diners a relaxed, friendly environment in which to enjoy our freshly prepared authentic Thai Cuisine.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visited Saturday 2nd February
We can't recommend this little gem highly enough. The decor was authentic and cosy, the staff attentive and curteous and the food excellent and beautifully presented. In fact the food was probably the best Thai food we have eaten.

1  Thank Jane D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,488)

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Loved all of it. The hot and sour soup is a MUST!! The manager is very friendly and helpful with deciphering the menu-also showed us how to cut veg into fancy shapes!!!

1  Thank linda s
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, service second to none, food was some of the best thai food we have ever had.The staff were friendly, professional and attentive, and I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to any visitor to the area.

2  Thank anthonyhaw
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Birthday treat. Food was tasty. Hubby's curry was served in a bowl (what I would expect). My lamb curry however was served on a rectangular plate. I think it must have been £1+ for each small piece of meat!! Dessert again was nice, small and expensive. I have had better value for money in city centre Manchester and even better from Sainsburys!! Needless to say, we won't be returning. I wonder if the prices are so high due to the vast majority of their customers being tourists.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I went here while on a break with my fiancé, best food we have eaten, ever. I highly recommend if you are ever in Ambleside, this place is a must!

1  Thank Romzan