“Excellent Dining Choice”

Jintana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 122 Restaurants in Ambleside
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Jintana Thai Restaurant is Ambleside's newest and most popular Thai Restaurant, nestled in the centre of Ambleside in the heart of the English Lake District just opposite Zefirelli's Cinema. Open since late 2011, the restaurant offers diners a relaxed, friendly environment in which to enjoy our freshly prepared authentic Thai Cuisine.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Great atmosphere, service second to none, food was some of the best thai food we have ever had.The staff were friendly, professional and attentive, and I would absolutely recommend this restaurant to any visitor to the area.

2  Thank anthonyhaw
Write a ReviewReviews (1,476)

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Birthday treat. Food was tasty. Hubby's curry was served in a bowl (what I would expect). My lamb curry however was served on a rectangular plate. I think it must have been £1+ for each small piece of meat!! Dessert again was nice, small and expensive. I have had better value for money in city centre Manchester and even better from Sainsburys!! Needless to say, we won't be returning. I wonder if the prices are so high due to the vast majority of their customers being tourists.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I went here while on a break with my fiancé, best food we have eaten, ever. I highly recommend if you are ever in Ambleside, this place is a must!

1  Thank Romzan
Reviewed January 31, 2013

My husband and I went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we were not disappointed, the food and service were excellent as was the decor, we will definately go again when we return to the lakes next year

2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed January 29, 2013

food very good service also, beautiful decoration and very warm and welcoming on a cold wet night. asked for extra spicy and we werent disappointed , would definitely go back

1  Thank 671Diane29