“Bolton”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 15, 2012

So glad we chose this restaurant, it was the best meal by far that my wife & I have enjoyed in ages, a superb three course meal and the fillet steaks we both ordered were cooked to perfection, treat yourself, you will go back as will we.

Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

What a complementary review! All at atelier thank you for being so generous. Look forward to seeing you another time.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Beautiful, unusual food with friendly, attentive staff. Highly recommend and would definitely return.

Management response:Responded July 15, 2012

All at atelier thank you for saying so much so succinctly. Happy that you were satisfied and do hope you will pop in upon your next visit.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

As a regular visitor to Ambleside I have noticed the creation of this new restaurant and was glad I took the plunge and tried it. When we went in the restaurant was very quiet but soon filled up creating a nice atmosphere. The staff were friendly and knowledgable about the menu.
I ordered Lamb which was freshly cooked and promptly served. House wine was good and desert finished off a great experience of good quality food.
I will return.

Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

atelier thanks you for your super review. It is lovely to know that you have watched our progress over the months and were happy with your experience. Do visit us again.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I've visited ambleside numerous times and this is a new cafe I've encountered. The lunch menu isn't very large but I enjoyed one of their specialty savoury 'crepes' which was lovely and really good value for the price :)
The evening menu is superb and again, really good value for money! Excellent staff and atmosphere, thanks and see you again soon!

Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

All at atelier thank you for such a lovely review, particularly since you experienced both the lunch and evening menus. Please come and see us again.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Having eaten one evening last month (which was excellent by the way). The waitress suggested we come back and try the new lunch menu that had recently benn created. I personally have not had a better reccommendation for food.

The savoury crepes we're as the title suggests 'fantastic' I cannot remember ever having a better one. Great value for taste and very filling. What surprised me was the fact that the waitress (who is one of the most polite people I have ever had the fortune to be served by) told us that the chef had relatively little experience in cooking crepes, although you defintely wouldn't know it.

Will definately be going back and would reccommend both lunch and evening menus to anybody. Congratulations.

Management response:Responded June 28, 2012

It is always a double pleasure when our diners have tasted both the lunch and evening menus, and are pleased. Thank you.