We have just returned from a weekend with friends to celebrate a special birthday. The hotel is luxurious yet homely, beautifully furnished with lovely finishing touches and attention to detail. The homemade cake waiting for you on return to your room each afternoon , the wonderful selection of homemade jams at breakfast , hot powerful shower in bathroom etc etc Mark was an exemplary host and nothing was too much trouble for him. It was an absolute pleasure to stay here and we would definitely return , it is well placed to explore the area and has stunning views.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Brow sits on its own private crag, near Ambleside with views down the Brathay valley. Direct fellside access for walkers and only minutes from the stunning Langdale Valleys. A relaxing family home with excellent levels of comfort and service. Spotlessly clean accommodation, warm and spacious with individually designed rooms, friendly service and great breakfasts. Come join us and unwind…… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nanny Brow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Brow Hotel Ambleside
- Nanny Brow Ambleside, Lake District