Found Nanny Brow on tripadvisor and it certainly lived up to its reputation.
Beautiful, peaceful location just a short distance away from bustling Ambleside. Loved the fact that their website clearly showed you pictures of each room and their different features. We chose the Brathay Suite and it was spacious and bright with gorgeous antique furniture and a stunning view down to the water.
The owners guided us in choosing an achievable walk in the surrounding hills, loved the views from the top of Nanny Brow hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Brow sits on its own private crag, near Ambleside with views down the Brathay valley. Direct fellside access for walkers and only minutes from the stunning Langdale Valleys. A relaxing family home with excellent levels of comfort and service. Spotlessly clean accommodation, warm and spacious with individually designed rooms, friendly service and great breakfasts. Come join us and unwind…… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nanny Brow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Brow Hotel Ambleside
- Nanny Brow Ambleside, Lake District