We recently came home from Nanny Brow's after our amazing New year break of 4 days.. we were made to feel, as always, so special and such a part of the family.We stayed in the Langdale suite which is stunning with breathtaking views and the breakfasts are devine. We throughly enjoyed our relaxing stay and had plenty to keep us amused whilst in the beautiful Lakes and Ambleside especially. Sue, Pete and Mark made our stay even more enjoyable, they are amazing at what they do and how at ease they make you feel whilst staying with them. We have never been away for New Year before so this year was extra special for us staying at our much loved "Nanny Brow" Sue, Pete and Mark made sure we had an amazing time whilst with them starting with with mulled wine and mince pies in the lounge and finishing with a beautiful firework display and champagne. Already booked our 5th visit in just over a year and this time we have chosen our wedding Anniversary to share at "Nanny Brow" we could'nt think of a nicer place or with nicer people to spend our special weekend with xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Brow sits on its own private crag, near Ambleside with views down the Brathay valley. Direct fellside access for walkers and only minutes from the stunning Langdale Valleys. A relaxing family home with excellent levels of comfort and service. Spotlessly clean accommodation, warm and spacious with individually designed rooms, friendly service and great breakfasts. Come join us and unwind…… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Nanny Brow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Brow Hotel Ambleside
- Nanny Brow Ambleside, Lake District