This is our second visit to this beautiful part of England and who can resist the opportunity to stay in a traditional 'Arts & Crafts" house. The owners have restored the house to an excellent standard. The 'wow factor as you walk in gives you a taste of the fantastic service you are about to receive. Breakfast was perfect and in the evening it was lovely to meet other guests in the lounge for a night cap. Sue, Pete and Mark make the perfect hosts - discrete, knowledgeable and friendly. Thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nanny Brow sits on its own private crag, near Ambleside with views down the Brathay valley. Direct fellside access for walkers and only minutes from the stunning Langdale Valleys. A relaxing family home with excellent levels of comfort and service. Spotlessly clean accommodation, warm and spacious with individually designed rooms, friendly service and great breakfasts. Come join us and unwind…… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Nanny Brow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nanny Brow Hotel Ambleside
- Nanny Brow Ambleside, Lake District