This was our first trip to the Lakes, and having researched like everyone else we booked the Waterhead and without question it was a great decision. The food is excellent, the rooms of a high standard and staff willing to do whatever is needed to make sure guests have a fabulous stay. We used the hotel as the base for a couple of walks recommended on their website, and having opted for strenuous ones we were lucky that the weather was warm and sunny. Breathtaking scenery, especially the views of Lake Windemere. We also tried Jose's G&T's which, like the hotel, are highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star town house hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere near Ambleside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelTravel.com and LateRooms so you can book your Waterhead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Waterhead
- Ambleside Hotel Waterhead
- Waterhead Hotel Ambleside, Lake District