I stayed here for one night with my Mum and Daughter, a girlies getaway trip.
We booked a luxury room overlooking the lake, what a fab view, even though the weather was dull and damp. The room was everything and more, although we did pay for it!!!
The staff were very attentive and the food was top notch. If there was a critiscim, it would be that the menu for the evening meal was a little confusing and we were unsure wether, side orders were included, and also the same at breakfast it wasn't explained that we were to go up to the buffett and then order a cooked breakfast. Thankyou to the young man who took our cases and then came out as we were leaving having left my Daughters hairbrush and top. I would have never been forgiven.
I would highly recommend this hotel, thanks to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star town house hotel on the shores of Lake Windermere near Ambleside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Waterhead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambleside Hotel Waterhead
- Hotel Waterhead
- Waterhead Hotel Ambleside, Lake District