“Out Third time here and every bit as special as...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Autumn Sunset
Take a walk in the field
Some beautiful visitors stop by
sunset in the snow
Spring visitors next door!
I can see a rainbow!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
athletein...
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Out Third time here and every bit as special as the previous visits”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

First summertime visit for us. To spend the whole day with the patio doors opened back, enjoying the weather, the view and 'Lake life' was an unforgettable experience.
Our thanks to Jayne for making this wonderful place seem so special each time

Jul 20, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and have found the Ullswater Far Boathouse just as relaxing and peaceful on your return visit. Each season has it’s own beauty and mood, but always peaceful and relaxing and the perfect place to be revitalised.
We hope to see you again next year.
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 8, 2017
Dear Jan thank you for taking the time to write a great review and I am so pleased you had a wonderful stay. It was lovely to speak with you personally before your stay and I think I managed to get things just right for your birthday. I was so disappointed in the weather but am delighted that you still had a fantastic time and took away some wonderful memories. I hope that you do return and maybe get some sunshine too

Michele R
Market Harborough, United Kingdom
“Location, location, location!”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A fabulous place to revitalise and chill. Wonderful amenities, luxurious with lots of first class touches. You are made to feel very welcome, and when you walk through the front door and can see straight through to Ullswater Lake, your day is complete.
We walked for miles each day, great walks clearly described in the Boathouse Handbook, then came back, cooked together and chilled.
Can't wait to return.

Jul 1, 2017
Dear Michele
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review, I am so pleased you had the relaxing stay that you wished for. Lots of fresh air and the relaxing sound of water and peaceful surroundings refresh the soul. Thank you for being such a perfect guest too!
GerBill
Somerset
“Jayne pushes the boat out for you”
Reviewed June 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

On arrival we had champers, roses chocs and cake waiting for us with scattered rose petals on the bed. What a welcome.
This is s unique place with a very well appointed accommodation set in an iconic location, secluded but providing a panoramic window of a magnificent lakeside view.
Relaxing and very comfortable, the boathouse offers a great escape but is well situated to access local services.
We had great weather and sun loungers would have added comfort to our relaxation whist watching the activity on the lake.
The Far Boathouse will never be too far our next visit.

Your age range 65+
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at the Ullswater Far Boathouse. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at this special place. How lucky to have such beautiful weather an added bonus!I will look into sun loungers and hope that there are many more sunny days! The Boathouse is however a peaceful retreat in all weathers and I hope you took away some special memories and welcome you again soon.

rosellabr...
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Like no other...”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Our second time coming to this place was in November last year. I'm thinking of booking again because it is absolutely fantastic! As soon as you walk in, the view is absolutely breathtaking...words cannot even describe!!! I've recommended it to so many of my friends and I couldn't rate this place more.
If your planning a trip, I would make sure to stay here and I would even alter my trip dates if the original dates weren't available.

Just perfect <3 This place is the ultimate romantic getaway.

Jun 24, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and it is so nice that the younger generation find it a place of tranquility. I am delighted that you have some special memories and have shared these with your friends. I am sure you will be back next year!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 18, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Apr 22, 2017
Dear April
I am delighted you both had a wonderful time and so pleased I got the extra touches just right. I am sure you have taken with you some very special memories of your first wedding anniversary and hope you can return to celebrate another.
Barnsley, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 14, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Apr 15, 2017
Dear David
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. It is a beautiful time of year and although the weather was not perfect, the views are always stunning and there is a special peace and tranquility at the Boathouse. It is indeed the perfect escape and yet close enough to various hotels and restaurants. I do hope you will return in the near future

Jayne
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing