“Always a great place to eat”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Thank heavens for Nandos. Hull isnt overly family friendly after 6pm, but Nandos welcomed us with open arms and, as always, offered us great food, great value and genuinely friendly, attentive team of staff. Easy to find, adjacent to Vue Cinema too. Will definitely go again!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

good food at ok prices staff were attentive and it was very clean the food came out very quick and was hot and delicious and you have a great vue looking over the water

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We struggled to find somewhere to eat on Sunday evening,as most pubs and cafes close at 4pm. So we decided to give nandos in princes quay a try and received great service and loved the food. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is the first time I've ever been to Nando's. I went to the cinema in Princes Quayin Hull and my son has always loved going to Nando's so we decided to go there first. I thought the atmosphere was good and we were lucky to sit down when we did as there was a large queue about ten minutes after we entered the restaurant, which I think is always a good sign. I thought the menu was a bit limited but I eventually decided to order the Mediterranean salad with chicken. When the food arrived I was very disappointed. The salad was rather limp to say the least and my chicken, although delicious was an extremely small portion for the price of £7.80. I'm not a big eater but I was still hungry. I think the food was very expensive for the portion size you got and on balance, although the food was good, it was too expensive and not enough on the plate, I mean 3 chicken wings for £3.25, you're having a laugh Nando's. Sorry but I wont be going back any time soon

Reviewed June 19, 2013

We have visited different Nando's around the country but when we visited this one we were so disappointed.

Attending a conference in Hull we only had an hour and a half for lunch. We went into this place and they were short of staff to handle the Saturday lunchtime. Only one person serving and the queue was long, it took a long time for the food to come and it was not as I would have expected, cold and very little taste. We would not visit this again.