“First time diner, would definitely go again”
Review of Nando's

Nando's
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

First time I had ever been to a Nandos during a daytime girly shopping trip. I have to say the staff here were very very nice and helpful, it has a very light and airy feel about the place. The food is reasonable prices and very tasty. I would go to Nando's in future.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We had decided to go out for dinner and our preffered choices were closed or full so we ended up at Nandos in St Stephens. This will be the last time we visit.
Whilst placing our order with the chav behind the till who was very abrupt and rude we were presented with a view that disgusted us.
A slightly fat man in the kitchen bent down to put something in a cupboard and it appeared he not only had no trouser but no underwear! All we saw was a fat hairy backside! He was infact wearing his jean 'Gansta' style as low as possible and seemed to have forgotten that he was in a kitchen serving food.
When I pointed out the horific view we could see behind the server, she said "yeah, we know. He's our manager, what can we do"
Eat here at your peril.

1  Thank Adam D
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

I love going to nandos because I genuinely love the food but this place does have its problems, the staff are all nice but things that go on there are stupid for eg food sat on the counter for over 5 mins. 90 percent of the time I've eaten there my chips have been cold when I've received them, I usually go for the butterfly chicken with chips and garlic bread a lot of the time the garlic bread is way over toasted or not toasted at all and cold. It's a good place to eat especially if you want to be quick as you pay before you eat and don't have to sit around for ages waiting for a bill. I will continue to eat at nandos but I wish these problems would get solved. Also on the price it is a little steep for some chicken and chips

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very convenient to take away and enjoy at home! Stays warm after 20 minute cafe journey home!
Also spacious to dine in with plenty of room for high chair! My little one loves the chicken & sweetcorn!
Will certainly be returning again!

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Not keen on this place ! Everything is charged separate Chicken, chips, sides etc. We were sat on a table near the kitchen and to our surprise watch food sat ready on the counter waiting to be served for over 5 mins
(From when we started timing !! ) one of them was of course ours.