“Dreadful - and I was starving after the Gym”

The Omelette Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome too The Omelette Restaurant. We are under new management, we have a new front of house team and our new head chef has over 25 years experience. we offer a wide variety of food ranging from starters which include home made soups, tomato and feta cheese salad, fried whitebait. We have a selection of salads, breakfasts, sandwiches and wraps. Our burgers are home made and cooked to order. We offer a selection of steaks, fresh pasta and risotto. A different variety of fish and a whole range of English and continental omelettes. We also have a gorgeous homemade desserts. We offer a warm welcoming and friendly environment , everyone is welcome, we cater for all dietary needs and embrace those mums who have the right too Brestfeed. We cater for party bookings of all sizes and offer a service you won't forget. So come and see us and let us give you a fantastic experience that you will want to experience time and time again.see you soon ...
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Nice decor, lovely and clean. Food was dreadful. Prawn sandwich, with salad and chips. Prawns were ambient temperature, there was no butter on the horrid cheap white bread, there was barely and Mary Rose sauce on the prawns. The chips were dry, and some clown thought it a good idea to put pickled red cabbage in the salad. Told the waitress it was poor, and mentioned the above reasons. Still got charged full price for it, and most of it went back.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Bad service waited forever for the food to arrive and when it did had to send it back as could not eat it it was not fresh to say the least.....

4  Thank 638suzanne1972
Reviewed June 21, 2014

My partner and I went to get a take away here they said yes no problem we had a bacon baguette and a egg baguette and two coffees and a warm concentrate orange juice and then was charged £21 and when I asked if that was right she told me that the baguettes were £6.75 each OUTRAGEOUS I opened mine it was full of grease and my partners was burned I was raging !!just been to ASK had a meal I'm there for 2 &19 I am livid that I just gave over the money I have never felt so ripped off AVOID AVOID AVOID

3  Thank Xnikijerry
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Arrived on a Saturday for lunch, surprised to see it was very quiet. We asked for two large sodas - got two tiny bottles of 160ml as they are the "largest they sell". Although waitress was very polite, it took forever to take order.

Food was fine, good veggie omelette and club sandwich. Salad could do with some coleslaw as quite 'dry' (resolved with multiple salad cream sachets), but overall good quality lunch. Would drop in again (but please get some bigger bottles of soda water in?!)

Reviewed May 26, 2014

I have been eating at The Omelette for years and have never had a bad meal there yet. Fresh ingredients, cooked to order, imaginative menu, just delicious! And the coffee is also excellent.