“A lovely evening”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

We went here for a family meal. The food was delicious and the service was mainly good, although a couple of food and drink mix ups. I would highly recommend Thai house as it has a lovely atmosphere and the food is amazing!

Reviewed March 7, 2014

If I was marking on food it would be 4 out of five but the rating is given on the terrible service. It seems to get worse each time and I am sure at some point soon could affect business adversely. I hope not as the food is very good. Big shame

Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was my first experience of Thai food, and was unsure what to expect. A group of us went from work and we were seated in the corner, which the waitresses found it difficult to serve us and often ended up with us passing the food down the table.

I went for the house special duck, with special fired rice, we also had mixed starters to share. The food was really nice

1  Thank Ross L
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I liked this restaurant, good food and good selection, the prices were also very good and staff helpful. Parking in the adjoining streets can be busy. We all had starters and mains with rice plus a few beers and the bill can to about £80 for four.

1  Thank Whadders
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I went for a meal here with my parents and we showed up later than planned, but it wasn't a problem. The staff are friendly, prices reasonable and the food was lovely. All in all a lovely evening. None of us knew Hull and took a recommendation. We were not disappointed.