Kingston Theatre Hotel
$78
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Hull Marina(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$85
  • Pool
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$69
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$54
$38
Agoda.com
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$43
$42
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$76
$74
Priceline
  • Room Service
Premier Inn Hull North Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
PremierInn.com
PremierInn.com
Admiral of the Humber Wetherspoon(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$57
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Hull Central(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsquiet squarevictoria suitetraditional hotelkippersmain buildingpay and displaylovely hotelcity centrefull englishchain hotelspiping hotfunction roombirthday partynight portersingle roomhotel is situatedbreakfast was excellent
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I had the pleasure of two stays at this hotel throughout 2013 whilst attending open mic literature evenings. Superb service and staff throughout both. They were very friendly and recognised me right away on arrival both times, before even verifying it with the sheet. Tremendous efficiency and welcome made my brief visits both feel like a fortnight. Pleasant relaxed dining room and a bedroom equipped with more facilities than I've seen in a four-star room I've stayed in before. The bedsheets could benefit from being slightly bigger in the single room I had on my December stay but I'd let that pass as so many positive points outweigh. Expect to be treated like the King when you come to this king of hotels. Dave Attrill (poet//writer ), Sheffield

Room Tip: If you are travelling solo, a room with a large bed is still advised.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Dave A
GaryOKingsTher, Owner at Kingston Theatre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
A Rather belated response, however may I thank you for taking time to review the hotel,
I'm pleased to hear you had such a pleasant stay with us, in particular your comments regards
to your welcome by the reception team
I realise there is so much choice of hotels in the area, and value your patronage

I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Hull

Kind regards

Gary Osborne

Reviewed January 12, 2014

stayed a Saturday night at this lovely hotel in a double room on the 3rd floor .It was my husbands 60th birthday and I treat him to a night away and an evening at the casino .The room was very warm and cosy ,it was freezing outside.The bathroom was spotless and the breakfast very good.The parking just a hundred yards away is free after 6 and all day Sundays.All in all a lovely weekend at a cost of only 60 pounds.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We booked a party of 24 for a surprise 70th birthday family celebration Sunday lunch. The hotel also had two other large bookings that day, In the run up to the day the staff were extremely efficient and accommodating. On the day the table was prepared beautifully with fresh flowers provided by the hotel and balloon displays that we had delivered with our cake the day before. The cake was displayed on it's own table. We couldn't fault the meal or the service and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. Even though the restaurant was busy you would never have realised it from the pleasant attitude of the staff who were so obliging. I would highly recommend this hotel restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

my mum and i booked both her 60th birthday party and ruby anniversary party here, both occurred within the last four months. the package that we bought was for snobs- including food, dj and overnight stay was excellent. gary and the other staff were accomodating and helped with all our queries, dietary needs etc and honestly couldn't do anymore for us! thefood was good and all in all we had excellent celebrations. the staff didnt even complain when i accidentally set off the fire alarm with birthday candles!the bedrooms were very comfortable, breakfast was great and my dad was in his element seeing celebrities staying too! would recommend and we will be back!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2013

we stayed to visit family, we were pleasantly surprised, food was ok would not eat in the restaurant again, the steak pie was braising steak with a bought puff pastry top cooked under the grill plonked on top, i had chicken and mushroom stroganoff the chicken was sliced and you could tell it was pre packed, not very tasty it was over priced at 11.95.

the only other small thing i would say was the staff overall were wonderfull, but catching up with the gossip in the restaurant meant no one was watching the bar. and on a couple of occasion we were left for over 5 minutes with empty glasses in front of us.

Room Tip: rooms on top floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple