“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, British
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Had a fantastic meal here last night, lovely food and very friendly staff.....very reasonable priced, and big portions....would recommend to all my friends. Can't wait till our next visit...

1  Thank LondonKittycat

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Had the unenviable task of trying to show the Leeds parents the highlights of Hull and this certainly ticked all the boxes. Good food, great atmosphere, wonderful staff & very reasonably priced. Defo will be returning here :-)

1  Thank Tizario
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Unbeatable banter, unbeatable booze and unbeatable batter, what more can I say? I had an all too fleeting visit to Hull's newest eatery last week, but during my short stay I had 2 (or 3) great cocktails, brilliant fish and chips and received top notch, no fuss, friendly service.

The Bistro must have the best views of Hull's stunning marina and they take full advantage of that with very special balcony tables (which you will have to fight me for in the summer). They have a great selection of drinks (especially spirits) and even a local beer which is from less than 500 yards away. We missed the lunch menu but will be popping back soon as it looks great value.

The venue is very versatile (we kindly got a full tour) and ideal for anything from a couple of drinks after work to a wedding reception. I can't recommend 13 highly enough and I'm sure we will be visiting frequently.

1  Thank John_Copley_Hull
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Visiting friends and family in Hull and stumbled across the beautiful Marina!

We didn't have a reservation, but the staff at 13 were more than accommodating.

The service from start to finish was exemplary and the food was excellent.

Not one complaint for 13, what a find! Will certainly visit again next time we are in Hull!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Visited for the first time with a party of 6.Our waitress was a lovely young girl , nothing was too much trouble. The food & service was excellent. We all had starters & main course 5* all the way. We will certainly return & would highly recommend to anyone