“Friday night bowling”

Hollywood Bowl Hull
Reviewed March 10, 2014

booked a friday night bowling package and added a family meal deal. bowling was ok lanes slow to reset but not an issue. booked the extra family meal deal but when we went to redeam the voucher the cafe was closed, at no point was ther a tanoy saying it was closing and know where does it say it closes at a certain time, so that wasted almost £10. on the next lane there was a group of yobs who where doing anything but bowling as it should have been done, throwing the balls any how , trying to bounce them and the staff just turned a blind eye. wont be returning.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

We were there yesterday and had a great time.
We had 14 people on 3 lanes and found the area around the lanes to be a good size to keep us close together and separated from other parties while still giving us space to party.
The staff there are all helpful and friendly unlike the people at the call centre who don't seem to have a clue what their talking about (they got 3 aspects of our booking wrong) so I strongly suggest going in and dealing with the centre direct whenever possible.
We didn't eat there but the menus looked tempting and the cafe nice and clean like the rest of the centre.
The best part is the service. All we had to do was push 2 buttons and Sarah "the drinks fairy" would come running and do anything and every thing to help. She was amazing and made our night very special, the other 2 staff members we met were nice too so I'm sure it would have still been good if there were in charge of us instead.
We didn't go in the games area but the bar is a decent size with pool tables to continue any scores the bowling didn't settle.
The only negative is the call centre being useless but everything in the Hull centre was great and they did what they could to fix the problems that had been caused. We will be contacting the call centre to register a complaint but can't fault the staff or service in Hull at all. If not for the call centre mess up I would have given this review 5 stars not 4

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I attended here with my 2 young sons (9&6) and one do my sons friends. I thought I would take them somewhere different and we had a great time. My only criticism is that I think £26 for two games of bowling is pretty expensive for what it is?

The staff very friendly and helpful. Would go back again in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We went to do something different over the xmas period and enjoyed it good laugh and service good. Staff very polite and friendly and helpful.

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

What a fantastic place for all the family!Plenty to do in the building from arcade games so scrumptious food. The staff are very friendly and were happy to help.