“It's a cinema”
Review of Cineworld Cinemas

Cineworld Cinemas
Reviewed October 8, 2012

what more can I say about Cineworld apart from it's a cinema. Seats are ok and the staff are fine, Prices are too high.

There are newer reviews for Cineworld Cinemas

Reviewed October 8, 2012

This muliplex is part of the Cineworld chain and as such provides a wide range of films...something for eveyone. It is comforable, but can become very busy.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

It doesn't seem to matter when I come here and even if I choose a film that shouldn't attract 'kids' there are always groups of teenagers filling up the seats and making lots of noise during the films and generally acting stupid. Not sure if it's because of the location or if they have cheaper deals so just go and see films all the time but it ruins my enjoyment and as such I haven't been to the cinema for quite some time preferring to wait for DVD and watch films in the quiet of my own home.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Surely a cinema can only be truely reviewed by the film that you see but as far as service goes this cinema is clean, often find it quiet but pricey.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I visit this cinema once or twice a week, and find the cinema well kept, with very helpful staff. I am an Unlimited cardholder which saves me a fortune!