Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience The Deep
from $15.85
More Info
4,122 results
All reviews fish sea life main tank large tank bubble lift penguin enclosure an aquarium annual pass gift aid soft play area picnic area all ages interactive displays school holidays half term family ticket car park
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We spent about 4 hours walking round but could happily spend a lot more time there. This was the second visit and we noticed a few changes including the addition of the penguins. Watched the sharks being fed by a diver. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We arrived before opening time and as I’m disabled we managed to get a free disabled parking place.
We had booked our tickets online thinking this would save time, it doesn’t you still have to queue up to be given an entrance ticket.
You can use The Deeps own mobility scooters but I took my own.
The Deep is a wonderful place to visit and everything is quite easy to see and take part in,so long as you arrive early,but by 11.30am it is really busy making getting round harder. The queue for the lifts are long and I feel there should be a separate lift for scooters, wheelchairs and prams.
The glass lift ( only one)is a wonderful experience but you need to wait up to 45 minutes in the queue and if like me your in a scooter or wheelchair then you have to reverse in and there isn’t much space for many more to get in too.
I found the penguins a bit disappointing as I only saw them through a window.
The cafe (Half Way) isn’t great and very small and squashed. The main cafe that serves meals again is very busy and the tables are very close together.
All in all we had a good day but it got so busy we were glad to leave, and when we did there were people queuing to Park.
We have free tickets for a year included with your entrance so yes we will visit again, but when the school holidays are over and not at the weekend

TheDeep-HU14DP, Public Relations Manager at The Deep, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.

We do not offer a fast track queuing system however the benefit of pre-purchasing your tickets online is that you receive a 10% discount on entry fees and as you mentioned all tickets, both pre-bought and bought on the day are valid for 12 months in which you can return as many times as you like throughout the year (excluding Good Friday, Easter Monday and early May Bank Holiday)

Although we make every attempt to keep queues to a minimum, there will be a queuing system on busy days (including weekends and school holidays). The Deep tends to be busier when it is raining. We strongly recommend visitors arrive at The Deep at 10am when we open or after 2pm to avoid the crowds. On average our visitors spend between 2 and 3 hours at The Deep. As we do not close until 6pm, there is plenty of time to enjoy the attraction in the afternoon.

I am unsure if you realised but there is an accessibility and groups entrance nearest to the Humber, there is generally a shorter queue at this entrance and anyone who needs to can use the accessible entrance.

Our underwater elevator can get very busy and for those who do not wish to queue our guides are on hand to show you alternative exits that will lead you quickly out of the attraction.

We hope that you take advantage of your return passes and visit again at a quieter time of the year.

With Thanks
The Deep Crew

Reviewed 3 days ago

The Deep is amazing, I love coming here, could go over and over and it does not get boring, so many things to see and do! The Penguins are my favourite, they are just so cure I could look at them all day. Really good value for money as well.

TheDeep-HU14DP, Public Relations Manager at The Deep, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. Hope to ‘sea’ you again soon! Best Fishes, The Deep Crew

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Vert nice parking a bit bad went round and round to find parking space but when I got in it was worth every penny and the kids lovedit

TheDeep-HU14DP, Public Relations Manager at The Deep, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

I came here when it first opened the day it opened was so fun and so much has changed since then

The staff have always been fun and friendly and the touch pads around the deep is great for kids

Would recommend for a day out for the family or friends

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Kids were amazed and entertained to see the water creatures.
Kept them bust for an hour or so. Will be returning again soon.

TheDeep-HU14DP, Public Relations Manager at The Deep, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 1 week ago

I have always wanted to visit here and I’m glad we did, there are some lovely displays to look at and I found it informative and entertaining. mY 2 children enjoyed wandering around and finding about all the different sealife. It was busy but it’s such a huge place you feel there’s loads of room. A really enjoyable afternoon for any age.

Reviewed 1 week ago

i like the fish, i like the ducks . i like the penguins and the puffer fish . the sharks were really epic my mom saud dont drink water so i did

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I've visited the deep three times this year with my little girl. It's great for looking at marine life and very informative. However I find it a but hit and miss usually I've visited in the school holidays and although busy we've had a nice time and not struggled to see anything. On this occasion I went with my mum in term time thinking it would be lively and quiet how wrong was I. There were alot of school trips and although somewhere lovely plite and we'll behaved others wernt. I really think there should be a limit set on how many are allowed in one day. Also fir the first time I used the cafe, the food was great. The drinks not so much you get like two thirds of a cup. But the real problem was the seating it was quiet when we went in so got sat by the window. Come finishing and leaving it was busy and you couldn't get through with the pram without moving people. Some of which wernt too happy. All in all I will be returning but it will definitely be back to pack ups.

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review. We are really pleased to hear you enjoy visiting us. We do find a slightly quieter time to visit is before 11am and after 2:30pm.
Hope to ‘sea’ you again soon! Best Fishes, The Deep Crew

Reviewed 1 week ago

Visited today with my husband had a lovely warm welcome from the ladies on the ticket desk. Started with a tea and bacon buttie in the lovely cafe, delicious and very reasonable. The whole experience was amazing I feel privileged to have seen such wonders of the ocean and to learn so much. Even the blue spotted ray posed so I could take a photo. All the staff were very friendly. Would recommend it to everyone and will definitely be coming back. Thank you.