“Excellent customer service”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Treat Box
Reviewed July 5, 2014

Everything you could imagine, from pear drops to liquorice pipes. Presented in a lovely old fashioned way, including the sweetie jars and scales. The staff always greet you with a smile and are very good at tempting you to buy lots of your favoutite confectionery that bring back memories. Young children love browsing the endless selection, and their money goes a long way. Gift wrapping and bespoke hampers are great for special occasions.

1  Thank JanEastYorkshire
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I went here because I love Porky Pigs. What I found was so much better than Porky Pigs. First I wanted some liquorice torpedoes - I was informed that what I actually wanted was liquorice comfits. Great knowledge from the girl behind the counter who, understandably, referred to herself as the 'sweet master'. Her name was Hannah - a beautiful blonde girl who had the voice and eyes of an angel. Not only am I glad I found this shop... I'm glad I found her. Sweet Master - you stole my heart.

2  Thank Streeturchinpoet