“lovely anniversary meal”

Piccolo Italian Bistro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Italian cuisines with some French influences. Piccolo use the freshest ingredients for all our dishes and most are homemade recipes. The menu has traditional tasty classics & a fresh take on modern combinations to create our new and unique A la Carte. Piccolo constantly update the specials board with ideas to entertain those foodies who desire mouth-watering thrills. Serving Fillet steaks, various types of seafood such as Scallops, Mussels, King Prawns and Crab. Daily made Dough for crispy Pizza and pasta with homemade ravioli.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went with my husband for our anniversary and had a great evening from walking in to leaving a couple hours later. Service was excellent and the food was fantastic. would definately recommend and shall be visiting again

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Never been before but advised it was really good, booked on Facebook and received free bottle of wine with meal, the food is AMAZING, from start to finish , the service was also very good! I actually can't fault this place at all except for too much food! Great night guys!!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have visited this bistro a few times now. The food is always very good, the service is excellent and the staff are very friendly. There is a good atmosphere too, we thoroughly recommend it.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

I have previously reviewed (and tried to delete) this place but I thought it was the same place we frequently ordered take away from but I was mistaken as that takeaway is in Willerby.
Anywho, we visited for my aunts birthday and they had an offer on (I think it was two for one on mains but not certain as I was not paying ;)) When we arrived we were given one menu each and we chose, the food came pretty swiftly and we ate. The food was nice, the free glass of wine wasn't the best (but hey, it's free!) It was reasonably priced even before the offer, with the offer it was a great deal. However, when the bill came it was not right, as we had not been given the offer. We queried this and the staff were quite adamant we were given two Menus when we came in (which we wasn't) and we had chosen to order from the menu that was not covered under the offer. We explained that we were only given one menu and they still would not budge on price, we had to insist they rectify their mistake in the end. Whist I appreciate these things happen, I feel the customer service was lacking as the member of staff was quite rude and rather unhelpful. I'm not sure if they thought we were trying it on, but we did mention to the member of staff taking our order that we thought it was a good deal so they should have mentioned it then. Overall, nice food, good price, decent offer but customer service could be improved.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We my Husband and daughter visited for our anniversary, Staff were great, Food was fantastic, Even my very picky daugher agreed it was gorgeous. It was our second visit and definitely wont be our last.

CiaoDaveHull, Director of Sales at Piccolo Italian Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Thanks so much for the review....... See you soon