“tasty food”

Handmade Burger Co.
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At handmade burger Co. we are passionate about great, fresh food and only use the finest ingredients for our customers to enjoy.We are famous for our burgers which are handmade in our restaurant from traditionally reared, grass fed, 100% fully traceable prime Scotch beef to create the best tasting burgers.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and only once were we disappointed, that was with the stuffed burger when I'm sure I was given a chilli one instead of the ordinary cheese and didn't really enjoy it. The portions don't look much but they are very filling and to have more would leave us uncomfortably full. We always share a portion of chips and find that is enough. Service is always attentive and polite without being intrusive.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went with two friends, and I was shocked when our waiter came and he looked the spitting image of Tom Kent from BBC Casualty. I Dare say that I was shocked and had to do a double take at first! Really friendly and polite, Can't remember his name... but maybe someone could pass on my appreciation and thanks!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our first visit was great. We both had the jimmy's farm burgers and they were well cooked and the chips were great. Service exceptional. However we have now stopped going as our last 2 visits were not worth the money. Service still great but the quality of the food very indifferent to the point that a Macdonalds burger was as good. We had still ordered the Jimmy's farm burgers. Very disappointing. We had written to the customer service department emphasising the indifferent quality and they emailesd back to say they would discuss the matter with the restaurant. However, sadly, nothing seemed to have changed.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I got sucked into the 'home made' burger gimmick and good reviews on here
So I went here for a late lunch with my daughter, it wasent busy, we ordered a child's burger and a veggie burger, after 30 mins and my daughter complaining she was starving I managed to locate a waiter and was told our food would be 5 mins so we stayed, 20 mins later our food came, if I hadn't had to pay for it already we'd have left after the initial 5 mins, if foods going to be delayed and you have a young child either say when I order or come over and let us know there's a problem!

Food came mine wasent as stated on menu or home made! It was clearly frozen and processed! and my daughters was inedible defiantly not worth a 50 min wait or £18, No staff came to see if anything was ok I couldn't locate any as they were hiding from the other 4 tables of unfortunate diners being made to wait ridiculous times for food.
I ended up having to take my daughter to the food court bellow as she was so hungry by the time we left.

All in all we had poor service, inedible food, over priced, ridiculous waiting times, would never go back and would not recommend!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

decent sized burgers but not worth the price in my opinion, decent service, just what you expect from a chain restaurant nothing more or less.