“Alot of fun”

Seven Seas Fish Trail
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I did this with my Granddaughter ,we started off well but she got fed up so didn't finish it.I must say it was bad weather like raining so think that's what made her give up.When ever I see the fish on the pavements I think of Kate

1  Thank jan104
All reviews
"the tourist information office"
in 6 reviews
in 7 reviews
"route"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Really enjoyed this walk around town, missed a couple off the list but found another couple that weren't even on it.

Why doesn't Hull City Council do anything to the area around the Marina like any other city with a Marina. It's such a shame people don't really go over there.

1  Thank Aly S
Reviewed October 25, 2013

What a great way to see the sights of Hull as you walk round the city centre 'collecting' plaques of different fish that are set in the pavements and walkways of your route. Forty one to spot, but its not as easy as it sounds. Pick up a brochure at the Tourist Info Centre.

The walk probably takes an hour if you don't stop on the way but I spend about four hours as I kept topping at various attractions on the way round.

2  Thank Mr_Morcilla
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed the Fish Trail with our 7 year old grandson , what a great way to while away 2 1/2 hours - and it's free . We collected the map from the tourist information office in Victoria Square and right from the onset the mood was set with good interaction from the information staff . Without giving too much away with regards the trail I can advise that we learnt about types of fish , some history of Hull , historical buildings and saw parts of Hull to where we would not generally venture . Our grandson was exited and focussed to ensure we found every marker . Some where easy to find , some slightly harder and a few where really hard to find . All in all a good challenge that certainly enabled us to describe a little about different types of fish and keep the interest up . At the end of the trail was a bonus of receiving a certificate on completion . Great idea and a great way to spend an afternoon

2  Thank villans