“Great service”

Caffe Mocha
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Tried caffe mocha today for a mych needed breakfast. Opted for the large option and it was great. Even included toast and and orange juice which i normally have to pay for elsewhere. Coffee was very nice not like the big coffee shops nearby. The service was excellent and the staff really friendly Will definitely return. Well worth a visit.

mocha_caffe, Owner at Caffe Mocha, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Thanks for your review, we are pleased that your visit was a pleasant experience, customer feedback is very important to us, thanks again.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

Nice little place to have the finest coffee and sandwiches, like to come here with friends to catch up, keep up the good work guys

mocha_caffe, Owner at Caffe Mocha, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Thank you for your review, I have only just got the chance to reply to reviews so although it was some time ago I still wanted to let you know that it is appreciated when customers give feed back. Thanks

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My husband and I visited here not knowing that it had been ranked number 2 in Hull. We were looking for somewhere relaxing for coffee and cake in the midst of an afternoon shopping and were really pleased to stumble across this great find. Set back off the main road, it could be missed. We ordered coffee and carrot cake, which I have to say could be one of the most delicious carrot cakes I have ever tasted. It was moist and so tasty. The coffee was lovely too. The café itself is clean and decorated beautifully with hull memorabilia dotted around. The staff were really friendly and although it was obviously nearly closing time, we didn't feel that they wanted to hurry us out. All in all a lovely, relaxing visit and will definitely be back possibly to eat lunch next time too.

Thanks for taking the time to put a review on, I appreciate all feed back, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Went to this cafe as I read the good reviews. All I can say is it is very average Had coffee and cake which was just ok. My friend opted for a sandwich and that was just ok. Thought it was very expensive . The crazy thing was that it was totally empty so don't know where all the reviewers were. An average cafe in the wrong location so will return to my regular haunt as it has the much needed atmosphere.

1  Thank perfectweekend_10

Thanks for your review, I can only guess that you visited on one of our quiet days, most of our reviews are from members of the public who visit us across lunchtime period or on a Saturday.
We have tried to be competative with our prices, we have daily specials and offers available on a regular basis. Thanks again for taking the time to put a review on

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming here for a while now following a recommendation from my mum. It's calm, welcoming, utterly friendly and good value for money - I regularly leave a tip that's how happy I am with it.

The decor is themed nicely local and has a good feel to it.