“Excellent dim sum.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Had really nice food here.the dim sum are lovely...grilled squid cake and cheung fun house style were excellent.good vfm and nice service.unpretentious and authentic...my favourite in Hull.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This restaurant has the best value for money I have ever experienced. Portions are generous, prices are excellent and, more importantly - the food is outstanding. Quite literally the best duck and prawns I have ever had in my life. Service is always courteous and quick.

This restaurant is always best experienced in a group. If you can book eight people in, they have big round tables with lazy susans in the middle. Perfect to throw 8 meals on to create your own fresh buffet.

Only thing that lets it down is the décor. It isn't bad, it just doesn't match up with the excellence of the food!

I regularly eat here and quality is always consistent.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I didnt know this restaurant existed until this week when a friend suggested going. I eat out nearly every week in the area but had not seen any advertisements for this chinese. It is off the beaten track near the Hull New Theatre you wouldnt normally know it existed as you wouldnt walk past it.
It is obviously used by the chinese community a lot as the whole menu is in chinese and english and is very authentic, the food is very much like what is available in Chinatown, London.
The food was delicious and very reasonably priced.
Two of us in the party ordered the fried vermicelli. It was very tasty but a little dry. The chicken satay starter was to die for.
I will certainly be back now I know about it.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've eaten here many times and I love it, reasonably priced, the dim sums are ridic. the soups are particularly good if you have a hangover. Avoid that all you can eat crap and come here instead.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been to this restaurant many times and the food is always excellent. The portions are large and it's better when there is a group of you so that you can try different dishes. We were a party of 5 and had assorted platter to start followed by 5 main dishes and noodles. With 2 bottles of wine and 5 coffees the bill came to £93, so excellent value too. The only downside is the atmosphere, it's more like a cafe ambience. That being said, I would recommend this place to anyone.