Stayed here overnight with National Holidays. This was a family outing. Like a lot of hotels you can pick out the faults but these do not distract from the quality of this hotel. While the rear entrance leads out onto the rail/bus station this was not a problem at all. Bedroom was very nice with a trouser press in the wardrobe & a hairdryer on hand if required. Bed was also comfortable. However, on a personal note the dinner menu I felt was poor & not a lot of choice. On saying that the menu can be tweaked to hopefully suit. Other family members did enjoy the meal including one member who was a vegetarian. Breakfast for me was not too good either. Still none of this has put me off returning to this hotel again & I would recommend it. Being in the city centre it is close to plenty of shops,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and ACCOR so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull