I booked a package deal for Valentines Day for myself and my boyfriend and were promised a room upgrade, champagne and chocolates in the room, with dinner and breakfast included, and a late check-out. In terms of the food, it was lovely, dinner and breakfast were great. The room however wasn't upgraded which was disappointing. In the morning as we were enjoying our room service breakfast in bed the cleaner came to clean our room, and rudely told us that we were supposed to have checked out by this time. We told her that we had a late check-out arranged and no apology was made, which is ultimately why i've only rated 3*. I'm a huge believer in good customer service and this tainted our stay slightly, along with not getting a room upgrade when promised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull