We went to Hull unexpectedly and needed a room for one evening.
The hotel, I believe, at one time was the Station Hotel, as its connected to the Victorian railway station.
Queen Victoria and her family stayed there, so you can guess the age of it.
Its City center too.
It is nicely decorated throughout and our room was clean, tea/coffee facilities were there and a nice TV. beds were comfortable (twin room) and the bathroom had bath and shower.
We were on the third floor and there are two lifts.
The meals were excellent and the staff in dining area were nice and quick clearing tables and chatty!
A very pleasant evening!
Only grumble was the price of a drink in the bar...a little over the top!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Hull Royal Hotel is ideally located in the City Centre, adjacent to the Railway Station. The Hotel is next to the St Stephens Shopping complex and the Hull Truck Theatre. Close to Hull's historic Old Town Centre and The Deep Aquarium, everything is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel offers free WiFi throughout and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Royal Hotel Hull reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Kingston Upon Hull
- Quality Hotel Kingston Upon Hull