1,775 results
All reviewsold towncity centrefoot bridgecar parkmeal dealhumber estuaryseventh floormuseum quarterfree parkingdeep aquariumservice liftexcellent locationbar and restaurantall you can eatfamily roomgood nights sleepexcellent stay
Reviewed April 1, 2013

we stayed in this premier inn for three nights on our Easter break we have stayed in premier inns before and once again we were not disappointed. We were on the tenth floor and had a very good view from our room over looking the .Estaury The room was very clean,and spacious, The staff were very friendly and helpful.We did not try breakfast,but did have coffee in the bar area which was really nice looking out the window at the views.This hotel is not far from the main shopping area and just across the road from The Deep. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Family of four, three nights for less than £100. Last time we stayed we had a view of the old town, but this time we got the 'The Deep' side. Quick word with reception, 10 min wait while a room was made up and room changed (thanks Ian!). It's a Premier so spotless room as always.
Restaurant and bar area here is very cosy and welcoming and it was buzzing with activity. The service and food here in my opinion is absolutely top notch. The chefs/kitchen staff have nailed it. Try the rack of lamb and see if you can finish it (I did!).. !
Big thanks to the girls in the restaurant who went the extra mile to make my kids welcome, particularly Leanne. X. THIS level of attention and care is what makes me come back to Premier Inn time and again. The staff here must love their jobs because you don't see these little touches everywhere. Turning around to see one of the staff chatting away to your kids for example. And returning to the room to find the teddy tucked up in bed - the kids got a big kick from that :-)

Two little niggles this time - the first is nothing to do with Premier Inn the hotel, but Spectrum as an internet service. I don't know what's going on there these days but I had to make some cheeky workarounds to access some fairly standard websites which, over the period of three days, seemed to be blocked on four devices possibly based on keywords. That's really, really not on. The charge for access is very reasonable but I don't want restrictions!!
Number 2 - you guys REALLY need to fix/change those taps in the bathroom sink! Unsuspecting, I flicked the water on and was drenched! Haha! The youngest though, just about comes up to above the rim of the sink. She tried it first and after getting her head and her hair blasted by powerful cold water, refused to try again...
Could do with opening up another level for cars really, though the outside overflow space is adequate if you're not quick enough to get a space under the hotel as there aren't many spaces to go at there.
When (if?) the bridge is finished it'll be a very short stroll to the old town from the hotel. This will be a massive advantage.

See you next time...

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Have used this Premier Inn on a number of occasions due to its proximity to The Deep business centre. Staff are very friendly and the restaurant is not untypical of any Premier Inn, always a good standard of service can be expected. Rooms are always clean and comfortable and mostly with good views over the City or the Harbour area as rooms do not start until the 7th floor. I would have no hesitation in recommending this Hotel as value for money.

Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This Premier Inn could be used as a template for all the others. It hits all the Premier Inn promises on the nail and the staff are perfectly trained.

I visited one night on business earlier this week on a very cold day. As you approach the hotel there is a car park adjacent situated under the road bridge. This car park is well lit but does not appetar to have CCTV. There is another car park directly under the hotel however spaces are limited. As other reviews observe the lifts are very cold but all other public areas and my room were heated adequately.

The reception, bar and restaurant are on the seventh floor with a pleasant view out across the Humber with The Deep and a tidal barrier in the foreground. The bar itself serves the usual plastic beers found in all Premier Inns. For me just one real ale would improve the choice considerably.

Access to Hull old town is easy by foot, just walk across the bridge between the hotel and the Deep and then turn right. There are several restaurants and a few decent pubs with a bit of history behind them. I had a decent dinner in The Old Custom House, probably ten minutes walk from the hotel.

My room was tip top. The bed and pillows were decent and the tv worked well. The bathroom was clean. Beware of the high pressure sink taps.

Breakfast was the standard Premier Inn breakfast. Good value compared to many other hotels but as I am not keen on cooked food for breakfast not very good value for me.

Overall this hotel provided a decent nights stay for me and was fair value at the £65 rate I paid and if you are lucky enough to snag a £29 per night deal would be amazing value.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Helpful staff and good room. Close to museum quarter, other side of river bridge. Very near to "the deep". Food ok in prem inn but not much choice and could not see anywhere else to go nearby without a long walk into main drag. As good as anywhere else to stay I would imagine there is not a better choice in Hull. The museums are worth going to (especially Street Life) and are all free.

Room Tip: Traffic noise at front
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple