“Good food”

Crofters
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Small family run restaurant in the centre of Anlaby, East Yorkshire. Anlaby is located five miles west of Hull, close to the Humber Bridge.Great quality home cooked food.Three course fixed price menu available Tuesday to Friday evening only £22.50 per person.Traditional four course Sunday lunch only £14.95 per person.Our private dining rooms make the ideal venue for family celebrations, business meetings etc.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The premises is a bit 'cosy', some may say intimate, but who cares, they produce excellent food and at a reasonable price

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I and my husband visited here for our anniversary meal. On a snowy night this place was so cosy with the fire going. Staff were attentive but not to attentive which we like. The food was excellent and we would definitely go again.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went here with my hubby and in-laws..... The Christmas menu was totally amazing from the service to the food. The staff were so polite and helpful. We have eaten here many times and never been disappointed.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Visited with my parents, my husband and my 2 children (aged 9 and 12) recently for Sunday lunch. We had a private room to ourselves. The whole experience was lovely. Delicious home-cooked food and quite reasonably priced too. Hope to visit again soon.

1  Thank LipsLinz
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have visited this restaurant quite a lot recently and have found the food and service to be first-class. Today's visit was a pre-Christmas lunch with half a dozen friends. As expected, the food was very good indeed - freshly prepared and served piping hot. Ample choice on the menu - everything prepared fresh in-house. I much prefer this to a very large menu selection that ends up quite nondescript on my plate.

Where were the other customers? The restaurant does not normally open for lunch; perhaps they have not advertised their festive opening times sufficiently.

If you're planning a Christmas lunch or dinner and haven't already booked elsewhere, do give them a try. I feel sure you'll be pleased you did.