“Good service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Attended this restaurant mid Saturday afternoon when it was very busy. The staff were excellent throughout our stay and looked after us extremely well. Our 3 grand children can be demanding but this posed no problems for the staff.

It is a long time since I have been to a pizza hut because the food seemed to suddenly not be as tasty as it had been. On this occasion I couldn't fault what I had and judging by what the rest of our party left neither could they.

I will certainly go again. Well done the staff.

1  Thank gingerotter

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Visit twice a month average, does gluten free pizza bases! Which are great. Food always good staff professional . As a celiac I have confidence eating there which is hard to find . Worth a visit

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We visited on a Saturday at five o'clock in the evening after a visit to the Deep.

Usual Pizza Hutt experience, but what is the point of ordering a refillable glass of a fizzy drink if the staff deliver the first one and never come back.

The food was delivered with the drink to the table and the next time I saw the waitress was when she came to collect the plates. I had asked a passing waiter for another round of drinks and he said he would sort some out but nothing turned up.

The funny thing was the waitress asked if we wanted another drink when she came to collect the plates and was surprised when I said that it was a bit late, I wanted to drink whilst I was eating the meal, not afterwards.

The restaurant was not busy, and the staff were in no way ran off their feet so I can only assume it was just poor customer service skills.

When the bill came, I refused to pay for both drinks as there was no way I was paying for a refillable glass of fizzy drink that was only filled when I received it. I told the waitress that I would only pay for half of the drinks and they agreed this would be satisfactory, but the point is, I shouldn't have had to say anything at all.

The restaurant itself was ok but you can go to any "ok" restaurant.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

A handy spot for something to eat if your shopping in the Kingswood Retail Park.
Decent parking, clean and staff are pleasant.
Everything is on one floor so no access problems and close to all the available shops.
You need to be careful if eating around rush hour as it gets very busy at the entrance/exit to the retail park.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This restaurant is on one level and even the entrance is easily disabled accessible. There are buttons that when pressed will open the door (sometimes). The staff are friendly and accommodating. The tables and booths are set apart and access to the self service area is easy. I have always found the food palatable and of course the meal deals well worth it. If that is not enough discount vouchers are available on line. Parking is easy, with 2 disabled bays adjacent.