Whilst I can not be 100% sure that a takeaway from this restaurant caused my 14 year old to be violently sick he was just 3 hours after eating. The food generally was OK (putting aside the risk of being ill) but do be careful of the chilli rating system. Junahki has a rating system of no chilli symbol, one chilli is hot and two chilli symbols mean very hot. We had the fried squid with one chilli symbol as a starter - we have never ever had chilli so hot before - it was so hot it made you feel ill and was more than eye watering. This ruined the meal and should be labelled appropriately. We have eaten squid before so I know that my son's illness was not an allergic reaction. We will never return and I would not recommend at all.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.