“Truly scrumptious!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Carcassonne
“Truly scrumptious!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Some of the very best cakes I have ever tasted. This morning I watched the cakes coming out of the oven and was lucky enough to try a still warm slice of courgette cake - don't be put off, it was absolutely fabulous and had a home made lime curd in the middle which was sublime. The Pantiles is a historic part of Tunbridge Wells and is a really pretty place to visit, with lots of unusual and boutique shops. So, a great location, delightful staff, exceptional quality food, teas and coffee - a must to visit.

• Visited February 2014

• Greek first
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best cafe in the world”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This place is just amazing. I have been coming here since they opened and it gets better and better. There is no better flat white coffee in Tunbridge wells. The atmosfere is great and the sandwiches are the best - even better than Pret!

The staff are very welcoming and very happy looking - unlike some other places in town. They have exhibitions of pictures that change all the time and this makes it very interesting to visit. The downstairs is very quirky and cosy with a fire and it makes it hard to leave after just one coffee so I regularly stay for ages.

I bring all my friends and family here and everyone loves it.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Sarah B
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Great soup, even greater service”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My wife and I had delicious leek and potato soup for lunch in this lovely quirky café. It was really tasty and we can definitely recommend it. The lady that served us was so helpful and nice.

When we left one of the staff ran about 100 yds to catch up with us as I had left my coat inside; she was so nice and she'd obviously been running hard to catch up with us. I don't know her name - but whoever you are; THANK YOU!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank steve h
Tunbridge Wells
“Best cake”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

There's a lovely atmosphere in here and the cakes are "to die for".
Only criticism is the price. £1.50 for a mince pie at Xmas that my friend honestly thought was a freebie.

Visited January 2014
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Coffee rocks. Cake rocks.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Its hard to stay away. The cakes are so yummy and there's always wheat free options!! Amazing range of loose leaf teas and the cakes (I've tasted a fair few now) are all soooo good. Its vibrant and friendly and Iove that they support local artists displaying work around the cafe. It's so special at the cake shed I just love hanging out there!

Visited December 2013