Tripadvisor

“SUPER”

Top Wok Chinese & Thai Take Away
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I don't like foreign food, but after having the pleasure of eating it for the first time with you, I must say that it was more than excellent...SUPER

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I thought I would leave another positive review for Top Wok.
I decided to try thier Thai Cuisine last night and it was absolutely lovely. Very fairly priced compared to other Thai restaurants in Tunbridge Wells. The dishes were very generous perfectly cooked. I had my food delivered by a very pleasant young man. The food was still piping hot. And delivered in good time. I would really recommend you give it a try.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 7, 2019

After reading the reviews for Top Wok I was sceptical in ordering a delivery from them last weekend.
The lady who took my order was cheerful and pleasant.
The food I received was absolutely lovely! King prawn balls, crispy and juicy, Beef Chow mein very succulent meat and full of flavour.
My most favourite part Crispy Shredded Beef. WOW.. I've been thinking about it ever since. I will definitely always be ordering from here. The prices are fantastic too. It tasted lovely the next day too. And even the complimentary Prawn Crackers were edible for a further 2 days.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Takeaway delivery arrived after an hour which was known, but was gloopy and stodgy, starters disgusting

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

Great selection on menu. Set meals delicious. Hot food delivered. Free prawn crackers. Great tubs to reuse afterwards. Friendly delivery people. Reasonably priced. Highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2019