“Lovely people and lovely food”

Filippo's My Way Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We went here for a meal on Friday the people who run this place are lovely, they prepare a bushetta for you which is a lovely touch and i had the fresh fish which was good and my partner had the fillet steak.

We also had a couple of freebies and the staff were very good fun

Please try this place as i feel it is truly italian

1  Thank noopster88
Filippo M, Owner at Filippo's My Way Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

From Filippo and staff ,we wish you a Happy and peacefull Easter. Thank YOU all for your good support ,helping me to continue in what I belive; work hard and try to serv you always the best italian food i can cook. One day somebody well be disappoented of my cousine, but until that day let me share my gratitude and satisfaction with you .

Kind Regards
Filippo

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Luckily we found this traditional Italian restaurant for pre theatre dinner. Complimentary Bruschetta on arrival. Very good service, excellent house wine and our food was freshly prepared and delicious. Would definately go back again and would recommend.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We were a table of 10, for a birthday. We had a great evening and were well looked after. The food is amazing, if a little pricey. The portions are MASSIVE! Staff are great, service is great, food is lovely.

1  Thank Smudge612
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Went here pre theatre for a quick meal. Service and food was excellent. We shall return and have a more leisurely meal a.s.a.p.

1  Thank Ernie B
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Last year we went to The Spa Hotel and the Mother's Day Lunch was good in it's elegant surroundings - this year we left it too late to book there so checked out Trip Advisor for an alternative and found Fillipo's My Way. My wife's criteria for a successful Mother's Day lunch is good food, good atmosphere, good service and comfortable seats - so it was a tall order! However, we were really pleased with our choice - the food in Filippo's My Way is excellent, the staff attentive, the atmosphere livened by some great Italian opera in the background and the chairs very comfortable! There was a Mother's Day set menu that had something for all of us - including our two grown up children. All prepared in an authentic Italian way. We'll be back to Fillippo's My Way again very soon to work Our Way through their menu! Thank you Fillipo for making my wife's day so special. (If going to My Way by car, use the multistorey after the Tun Wells theatre to park and it's a very short walk to Calverley Road).