“Our favourite”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It says a lot for The Spice that many of their customers are regulars who, like us, go back week after week. The food is always delicious and we are treated well by the staff. They are always happy to adjust dishes to suit your fancy and we have sometimes eaten things that are not even on the menu. We had a large family party there (30 guests) a while ago and they coped brilliantly. Highly recommended.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family and I have been coming to the Spice for years. It used to be our local but we still use it even though we've moved to the other side of town. Both take-away and eat-in service and food has always been excellent. The staff are incredibly friendly and welcoming and the curry is second to none. Definitley the best curry I've had in an 100 mile radius! Totally recommend this to everyone looking for fantastic Indian food and friendly service.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went last night, when we sat down it was just the two of us. The place inside is well decorated.
We ordered starters and mains. There were a lot of special reccomendations, but no description just the names, so no idea what they were. I asked for help from the very bored waiter and I was happy with his choice. No complimentary poppodoms.
Waited (I feel) too long for food to arrive and we were served Mains, as I suppose the waiter forgot to put in our starter order, as he wasn't writing anything down.
Food was good though. Portion decent size and desserts were the usual ones you find on an Indian menu. Didn't eat badly but the service disappointed.

1  Thank BarbarellaOcchiBlu
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have been visiting The Spice for many years now and while others wax and wain on their standard of food and service at The Spice is constantly good. The guys there are all friendly and are always more than happy to tailor a dish to your own taste.

I've just had a great meal yet again. I cannot count the number of times I have been there and I have never had cause for complaint. They cook to order so if busy one may on the odd occasion have to wait a little but never for very long. I have been to many restaurants where the wait is always longer and personally I would rather wait for good food than have mediocre food served in a hurry.

I am not alone in recommending The Spice. It has been one of the most popular Indian restaurants in Tunbridge Wells for many year and for good reason. I am not alone in finding the food there to be worth every penny.

The beer is always nicely chilled too!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

.......and we have tried them all! Very friendly, helpful & curteous staff who will "tailor" dishes to suit you (adjust the spicyness for you) not put in peppers etc. We eat there about twice a month and the food is always excellent.