“Best sushi/sashimi so far...!”
Review of Kitsu

Kitsu
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend (local guy) has bought me here on a couple of occasions and on my first visit I wasn't sure what to expect! But I have to say it is so far the best sushi/sashimi I have ever tried! I often think about the food and curse the fact it is so far away from where I live! Definitely a place I would highly recommend!

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I used to live in Tunbridge Wells in 2007, when I discovered Kitsu. Since then, I come down regularly to T Wells to train on my bike in the Kent hills, and ALWAYS eat at Kitsu whenever I can.
Their sushi is so fresh, I can honestly say it rates among the best I've ever had. I've never had a bad experience there.
Kitsu is quite small, and can be very busy, but they do great takeaway too.
The leading lady there is a great laugh, very welcoming and goes out of her way.
If you like sushi, and are anywhere in striking distance, give it a go..awesome!

Reviewed June 26, 2014

Rated the best restaurant in Tunbridge Wells with good reason. Simple and tiny restaurant in an unpromising location but food that is immaculate. We generally order to go now but couldn't recommend Kitsu enough (warning - cash only).

1  Thank hanskraay
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have been to Kitsu on many occasions and had take away too! And once again yesterday it was lovely! The staff are there to make you feel confortable. The food is just yummy and made from fresh. It is small but this is also why you go there for this busy atmosphere. You can bring your own drinks for a small fee which is great.
Thanks to all staff
I will be back and hopefully very soon!

1  Thank PaulineTW31
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Good quality sushi and sashimi. Restaurant is very small so either book or go early. Not licensed so take your own - corkage seems to be £2 regardless of item - so same for a can of beer as a bottle of wine! Nice atmosphere - mix of friends, couples and solo diners reading books/texting etc. Friendly and helpful staff. Reasonable prices - not cheap but not expensive either.