“Still brilliant”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Kitsu is Brilliant. There is no other way to describe it. Our second visit and the a different choice of food. As good as the first time.....

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been searching for a sushi restaurant in kent and this one had always been recommended to us. However we live in Maidstone which is a good half hour drive. We phoned up and discovered they did takeaway! So we put in a huge order and drove over from Maidstone to collect. When we got it home we were so excited and we were not disappointed. The portions were huge and the sushi was amazing! We were so impressed!! Amazing food, great pice and will definitely do the drive again for top notch sushi!! Please open a restaurant in Maidstone!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Have been to Kitsu so many times and the food is always fresh and delicious. My only very tiny tiny gripe is that the menu is very extensive and it could be difficult to choose but this can be easily overcome if you consult the charming management who will, if you outline briefly what you'd like to eat and how much you'd like to spend, will produce a fabulous selection for you - we go back again and again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Strangely I feel the need to post a comment on a restaurant I have yet to visit!
I put this review down to my son and his girlfriend (in their early 20's) who absolutely rave about the food. Both are health conscious and really appreciate the fresh and healthy food, which they regularly bring home as a takeaway - hence my review. I have tasted most of the dishes, even though I have never visited the restaurant. Unbelievably good and the price isn't bad either.
The restaurant doesn't have a bar license so you take your own, which is better than paying a fortune for mediocre wine which usually happens in restaurants, so the price of a meal becomes even more attractive.
My offspring spent last Friday night at the restaurant celebrating a birthday and had a fabulous time and were looked after by the staff superbly. I would never have thought to eat there, but I will definitely be visiting in the near future.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Wow, this is an absolute Gem! It's very easy to miss this place if you don't look hard enough! On arrival my wife and I were greeted by the owners Ruby and Kai....ruby always has a smile on face and a fantastic host. We started the meal with a great selection of sashimi,nigiri and my personal favourite the saki maki wihich is tempura battered salmon. While the the prices might seem a little steep... Good fish doesn't come cheap!!

For mains we had a fantastic salmon teriyaki with noodles and a spicy chilli beef curry on rice, both dishes were perfectly executed.

This all washed down with the best bit....a Puligny Montrachet and New Zealand Pinot which I brought along as the are BYO