“Bed and Greatfest”

Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Royal Tunbridge Wells
Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great place - very pleasant people to stay with and I had a hearty breakfast and a lovely chat in the mornings. It's also a good distance from the city centre and the train station as I had to travel. Considering the lack of things like hostels in the area, it's good value.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Many thanks for your kind comments and we are delighted you found us good value and well located for your visit to Tunbridge Wells. Best wishes.

David E

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have stayed at Rosnaree for several weekends while studying locally, and I am over the moon to have found this gem of a place.
David and Ann have made me feel so welcome and comfortable, each time, and it really does feel like a home from home.
It's great value for money, as the rooms are large, comfortable and well provided, and the fresh bread and coffee in the lovely dining room make for a very pleasant breakfast experience.
I feel that Rosnaree is just one of those rare, special places that is made so by the warmth and genuine friendliness of the owners.
i would not hesitate to stay again, or to recommend the place to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Hi Mel N

Wow, what can we say? Thanks for your very kind comments which Ann and I really appreciate. We look forward to seeing you again and will do our best to continue to give all our guests the same experience.

David and Ann E

Reviewed May 31, 2013

A beautifully presented, clean and warm B&B. A nice15 min walk takes you into RTB. Our host, David, was great, no fuss, great local knowledge and not intrusive at all. The continental breakfast is a real treat, the highlight for me was the warm organic bread with an army of jams and marmalades to choose from.

For the money the Rosnaree is a no brainer and my only wish is for all B@B's to raise their game to this standard. We will be back.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I came to Tunbridge Wells for a job interview and was relieved to find such a welcoming and friendly place to stay for the night. The hosts are lovely and even drove me to my interview in the morning! It was very daunting being so far away from home (Manchester) on such an important day, yet I was made to feel relaxed and was very comfortable! I will definitely stay at this bed and breakfast in the future and cannot fault it! It is a great location for the town centre, it is very clean and the hosts were brilliant. This should be number 1 for bed and breakfasts in Tunbridge Wells.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thanks so much for your comments which we really appreciate and it's reassuring to know that we may have contributed - in a small way - to what we hope will be a happy and successful future. Please come again!

David and Ann

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stayed in this B&B for three months as I was doing an internship in Tunbridge Wells. The things which made me fall in love with this place, was the hospitality, location and atmosphere.

The owners are the nicest people I had ever met. They're so welcoming and make you feel right at home, especially as I was away from home. I got to know the owners pretty well over the time I was there, a few times i'd sit in the conservatory with them with a glass of wine.

The rooms are spacious, with plenty of storage. The beds themselves were very comfortable. Each room has a TV, wash basin & tea and coffee making facilities, not to mention free wifi too (this is definitely a bonus). Oh I almost forgot they have a dining room guests are free to use, which has a microwave and guest also have access to a fridge. This was perfect as I stayed for a long time, it meant i didn't have to eat out every night. This is one thing that made this B&B stand out from all the others.

The B&B is situated just a 10-15min walk from the main town centre of Tunbridge Wells, so it's in the perfect location.

This B&B is such great value for money, and for every reason above it should be number one! I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: All the rooms are the same size with the same facilities.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Lucy A
David E, Owner at Rosnaree Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Ann and I are so pleased that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that we made you feel "at home." It is our home and we do like our guests to feel it's their's too for as long as they stay, not just a bed for the night.

Thanks so much for your lovely comments, you've made our day!

David and Ann Evans

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Rosnaree is beautiful, clean & a delight to stay at.

The hosts are helpful and friendly.

I have stayed here on and off for 3 years, its simply the best value B&B in Tunbridge wells.

Close enough to town centre, with great park opposite.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank vinbtrip
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This little gem of a B & B is on a busy street, but has its own off-street parking and charming garden retreat. The breakfasts are great and a glass of wine and stroll through the garden with the owners is a pleasure. There is easy access to all the major auto routes to the gardens and historic sites in Kent. If you are touring gardens as we were, do not miss "Merriments" (Hawkhust Road, Hurst Green, TN19 7RA) a largely unknown gem!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends