“Excellent”
Review of Shoals For Soles - CLOSED

Shoals For Soles
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I cannot believe how fantastic this place is. The staff are friendly, professional and take customer service to a whole new level. The treatments they provide are very reasonably priced and of such a high standard. Massage and waxing are second to none but without a doubt the star attraction is their shellac manicure and pedicures. My nails have never looked so good and I will not be going anywhere else from now on.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

had my feet nibbled by the fish today and it was nice and relaxing. Then i had a shellac manicure in which i was very pleased with. Both Julie's are such lovely people, they make you feel very welcomed. I would highly recommend going here as you will feel great after your treatment.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had my nails and waxing done such good service the Julie's are so friendly and offer amazing services love showing off my shellac nails!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Just over a year ago I came across this salon whilst looking for a good place to have my back massaged, it stood out from the rest with unbeatable value for money. So I gave it ago and got the best service I have ever received, now I have become a regular not just for massages but for my nails/shellack too. The two Julie's always take pride in what they do and are extremely dedicated to making sure every client is happy. They are so much more than just a salon with their affordable services and best treatments in town, Especially the shellack! I wouldn't go anywhere else .

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Run by the two passIonate and lovely Julie's this nail and beauty salon is the best!! I have had my nails done in many a salon and can happily recommend this as the best on all counts, above and beyond customer service, spectaclar decor, brilliant conversation and fabulous shellac nails. All this for a very reasonable price indeed! They have a committed customer in me and I highly recommend to all visitors and locals! ♥