“amazing!”

Shoals For Soles
London, United Kingdom
“amazing!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

defiantly the best place to go in town! lovely atmosphere and very friendly staff! amazing service. i will be returning here for sure! my nails look fantastic!

Visited October 2012

Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Caring, and gentle atmosphere”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went on a girls day out to this salon and what an experience. The staff are amazing and the treatments very high quality. This is not your run of the mill salon it is really a refuge in the middle of town.

Visited May 2012
East Sussex
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Birthday”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I yet again was treated to a birhtday surpirise here this time the girls were aware and looked after me until I was picked up as my husband also had some more surprises to arrange. They are truly amazing girls the friendly atmosphere and the way you are treated is so relaxing and it is so nice they cater for all age groups.

My comment is go and enjoy take your friends im sure its great for a hen night I cant wait to return.

Thank you girls for making the start of my birthday and dont change a thing.

Janet Wilson.

Visited June 2012
Viviane18
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Truly worth every penny.”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I truly enjoyed my experience today and my feet feel so soft now, and a lot cleaner. Brilliant ! Will plan to do it regularly. Great. Very friendly staff too.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Viviane18
Maidstone, United Kingdom
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“pamper time”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I had the fish nibble treatment, which was unusual, but not something i would do again. The foot and leg massage was lovely, though, and something i would do again. Staff were very friendly.

Visited February 2012