I have just had an amazing Guinot hydrothermie facial which has left me feeling ultra relaxed. My skin feels smooth, hydrated and rejuvenated. A rare feeling for me! I was given the facial by a superb therapist, Kat; she was polite, friendly and extremely skilled when administering the products and using the specialist equipment. I would definitely recommend this treatment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HRS, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent