The Spa Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Travelodge Tunbridge Wells(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Smart and Simple Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Restaurant
The Tunbridge Wells Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Breakfast included
The Royal Wells Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Smith & Western Tunbridge Wells(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
One Warwick Park Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
  • Breakfast included
Russell Hotel(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Hotel du Vin & Bistro(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
Salomons Estate(Royal Tunbridge Wells)
View Hotel
All reviewschandelier restaurantafternoon tealovely hotelmain restaurantsconeslovely roomsmall poolfour poster bedhuge bathroomfollowing morningstaff were all very friendlysmoked salmonsauna and steam roomsunday nightthird floorwedding venueone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We arranged to meet friends at the spa on Saturday 11th Jan, We had dinner bed and breakfast. The room 230 was spacious and clean and nicely decorated. The bathroom was good also,light and airy. The bar had a nice atmosphere and the staff were friendly and efficient. The hotel has an old fashioned charm and comfort. The dinner was excellent and although the portions were small they were very tasty. The breakfast was also good and the visit was an all round good experience. I would return if I was in the area

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sweetiepie021
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I booked a Winter getaway package for my fiancé and I which included dinner, breakfast and one night stay.

Room - Amazing huge room and bathroom. Very clean. Bed was comfortable. Dressing table was great.

Treatments - The treatments were the best I have ever had (I am a qualified therapist) I was so impressed with Kat who did my facial. The staff are so friendly and they make you feel very comfortable.

Food - Tasted delicious and the staff were very attentive. Incredibly small portions.

Bad points - No jacuzzi! The pool needs updating and maybe some massage jets.

Overall we had a lovely time and I would definitely be going back for another weekend.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2014

only stayed for 1 night over new years eve, they did great party and meal was excellent everyone very friendly, and staff joined in to add to the fun.
rooms of mixed quality we took the 3 rd room we were shown but staff helpful and all workrd out fine in the end.Spa facilities very good indeed.
Shame the weather was so awful could not enjoy the hotel grounds.

Room Tip: make sure you don't get room in the eaves they are very cramped
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I arranged a couples massage for my husband and myself as a treat, after reading all the NEGATIVE reviews I almost cancelled. Really pleased I didn't it was great the staff were so attentive couldn't of ask for more. Don't know why everyone's saying they wanted money on arrival I had to ask if they wanted me to pay after our treatment but they politely said when we were ready. We had our afternoon tea full of sandwiches and the freshest and moist chocolate cake ever tasted...would definitely say try it don't be discouraged I'm thinking of having a regular facial there as my skin is so sensitive there's not many products I can use and my skin was positively glowing when I left. Thank you royal retreat :)

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We spent 3 nights here in July 2013 as a family with two children aged 14 and 12. We had two rooms at a substantial cost directly above the grand fucntion room. Whlist the rooms were spacious and well appointed on two of our three nights large wedding functions with very loud disco music were held in the function room directly below us. When the music stopped at about 1am we then heard a procession of noisy departing guests. The cooked breakfast that we had in the function room was expensive and substandard. The toast and bacon were burnt and had to be sent back at our request to the kithcen. Others we observed had similar experiences. Hospitality staff did not appear to have an adequate knowledge to the running of the hotel. The swimming pool was clean and its hours of operation were generous. Unfortunately, we would not stay here again. - Mark (Melbourne)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family