I have stayed in cheaper hotels in tunbridge wells, but It is worth paying a little bit more to stay here. We stayed for a wedding and were pleased with the whole experience. The room was a good size,with a very large bathroom. Comfortable bed with good fixtures and fittings, which all helped to provide us with a great nights sleep. The grounds and location are both brilliant, with the town easily accessible.
My only recommendation would be to extend the serving hours for breakfast as some of our group woke up after 10 and had missed all of the food. We would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, HRS, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent