I stayed one night here for an event I was organising.
The first reaction was not good; the reception team must have been having a bad day. Looking around the lounge was full of elderly folk having some sort of high tea!
When I got to my room it was superb, grandly furnished in a traditional but modern style. The bathroom was fabulous and the free WiFi excellent. The bed was more than comfy and the room temperature perfect.
The event was well organised, unfortunately the food team were a little disorganised for our themed buffet – but our guest enjoyed themselves.
Breakfast was good and check out fast and efficient – reception team back on track. I would come back... as we left another bunch of elderly folk arrived for more tea and coffee.... must remember where to come when I retire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 18th century mansion is situated within 14 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds, just a short walk from the town centre. Facilities include 70 bedrooms, spa and leisure club, contemporary bar and award winning restaurant, ample free car parking and wifi. The Hotel has undergone significant, sympathetic refurbishment since it was purchased by the Scragg family in 2007 and is now the Hotel of choice in Royal Tunbridge Wells. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Spa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells
- The Spa Hotel Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent