“Excellent food and Good service”
Review of Dame Tartine - CLOSED

Dame Tartine
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The staff told us that they had been open since the beginning of June - so relatively new. The food is an interesting (and successful) evolution based on the French tartine with excellent toppings and side dishes.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This is the only second time i have been here and for sure will be going back more often, I think it is the outside that puts you off

The menu is extensive and the choice is unbelievable I had the Goats cheese tartine big portion and it was lovely

They do lots of special offers and choices so will be going back , the service was entertaining and quick, I think this restaurant gets over looked in Tunbridge wells

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is without doubt my favourite place to write in Tunbridge Wells. The atmosphere is lovely, the food and drink great, and I have have found a space where the music plays quietly (usually lovely French songs) and I can write to my hearts content! The Tartines are pretty addictive I warn you and the cakes are far too tempting. But I rarely pop in and decline a slice of citrus tart. I would highly recommend a visit whether just for tea and cake, a Tartine or the evening meal, you will not regret it.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a great evening. A great steak and lamb shank. Never been to this restaurant but so glad we tried something new.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

They (critics) say you should never eat in a place which is empty. How wrong are they! This lovely restaurant is a bustling cafe during the day and a place to wine and dine in the evening. My father and I ate here and I am a convert! I will certainly be going back.

The staff are friendly, helpful and patient. The food is fantastic and well priced. Although at first glance you may look at the menu and think "pricey", the quality and the presentation will change your mind and hopefully you will agree that the price is well-chosen for this style of restaurant.

It was very quiet with only three other tables in use, the background music is at a level which is perfect to be able to enjoy that and your company's conversation.

I love it and I will be going back!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

we love this place and go very often we ought to take out shares. We go for coffee, for breakfast, for lunch and dinner. One day we spent three hours just chilling there. Lovely menu selection