“Qualitea by the sea...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Qualitea by the sea...”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

A welcome warm lunchtime greeting on a chilly day. A unique menu, offering as much local produce as possible, insured we were spoilt for choice on food and drink stakes. A superb selection of high quality teas should keep you going back to try more. We opted for some fresh made soup which was delicious and filling, followed by some quality puds. The service was very personal and friendly. Blankets for outdoor seating, to admire the lovely view, was a nice touch, although I confess we opted to enjoy it from the warmth of indoors. I'm sure we'll return to sample some of their varied menu. I quite fancy some wild boar...

Dartford
“Lovely breakfast”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Friendly service in this small little cafe specializing in breakfast and lunch. It uses good quality ingredients at serves it at a reasonable price.

Visited November 2012
Tunbridge Wells
“ummm”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went here on a girls night out Tiffins is not usually open in the evening but can be hired for private groups. We had a set menu with two things to choose from for each course, the food was fantastic and the lady owner is fantastic. A place well worth a visit

• Visited November 2012
Hartfield, United Kingdom
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We popped into Tiffins for breakfast this morning, and had a lovely surprise, first time in many years I've seen boiled eggs and toasted soldiers and eggy bread on the menu. The eggy bread and bacon was scrumptious. The tea and coffee were good also, as was the price. I think we will be popping back again soon.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Julie M
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
“Just ok”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

So we decided to go here as we were down that side of town and wanted to try something other than Pizza Express/ZiZi's, as well as the fact it was No2 rated in T Wells. We ordered 2 bacon and brie sandwiches, 1 ploughmans and an omlette. All I can say is we got exactly what we asked for. I had bacon and brie baguette, and there were three things on the plate, bacon, brie and baguette! The bacon was a good standard, as was the brie and the roll was fine too, but I guess I was expecting something 'special'. The service was non intrusive. The door was annoying as it is hard to open/close and several people left it open while we were there-causing a draft that went uinnoticed by the staff. If this is what it takes to be No2 in T Wells I think I need to go into business!

• Visited September 2012