“Excellent!”

Palio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: As one of the few independent Italian restaurants in Tunbridge Wells we aim to serve authentic Italian food, produced in house, using the freshest and best quality ingredients, locally sourced, when possible, in a clean and friendly environment, to make it a "bella" experience
Royal Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Everytime I have been to palio I have enjoyed delicious Italian food. The staff are very friendly and proffessional and the atmosphere is very authentic. I would strongly recommend to anyone looking for a top quality Italian restaurant.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Vicky C

Tunbridge Wells
“Good value”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This restaqurant is always consistently good. I eat there at luchtimes with a group of colleagues, and since they don't close in the afternoons this suits the long jolly sessions we have.

Its good value compared to the other offerings in Tunbridge Wells, and I can have a lunchtime special of two course and a glass of wine for the price of a starter in some of the more up-market restaurants in town.

The staff are very friendly and look after us very well. I really do like the place.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Kigoma
Bexhill-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Superb!! Authentic tasty Italian food, great friendly attentive service”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Group of 4 of us, good range of specials, pizza, pasta, desserts, beer, wine and coffee!!
Friendly Italian staff!
Nicely decorated clean interior and toilets.
Good choice of background music.
Between us, we had Melazane parmigiana - highly recommended, spaghetti lobster delicious. Lasagne and bolognaise yummy, skate wings, scallops. Home made ice cream and cheese and biscuits.
Nothing at all to fault!! Worth the 30 minute drive !!
Parking at multistorey royal victoria within walking distance.
Seriously impressed :)

2 Thank Carlanichole148
Royal Tunbridge Wells
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went here in December and I completely forgot to review my meal. It was our first visit to Palio and will not be our last, everything was homemade genuine italian food. You must save room for puddings they are amazing. We were also given a free shot of limoncello Thank you Palio we will be back.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank GKL0803
Rome, Italy
“Delicious food”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I went to Palio with my dad, it was fully booked but we had a fast dinner before clients arrived.
I was very undecided, everything looked mouthwatering from menu', we had a seafood starter(squid+prawns), than he had a pizza, it was very tasty! And I had a seafood pasta with a hint of oriental-asian spices that I love, ginger and lime.. and was more than delicious, I would have had another one!!! I'm italian so I tried to do that pasta at home when I came back to italy but it wasn't as good as theirs unluckily..
The semifreddo was also good.
I would recommend it to anyone living in the area.

• Visited September 2012